Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shawn Edwards on October 04, 2010, 16:36:22 PM

Title: Forum Rights
Post by: Shawn Edwards on October 04, 2010, 16:36:22 PM
Someone set me as a citizen. I am still a officer with the Dillimore Police Department. I am still semi active and I was not fired or suspended.
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: Plam Knight on October 04, 2010, 16:45:58 PM
Someone set me as a citizen. I am still a officer with the Dillimore Police Department. I am still semi active and I was not fired or suspended.

I belive they announced your demotion(Firing from SAPD) For inactivety on the DPD Ceremony Sorry.
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: Shawn Edwards on October 04, 2010, 16:52:14 PM
I play when I can. So I was fired because I could not make it to a damn ceremony? Thats BS. I posted in the activity discussion and I play between 3 and 4 days a week. I may not be on when everyone else is on but I am taking care of my duties. Not counting that I check these damn forums everyday.
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: Bert on October 04, 2010, 17:07:32 PM
Talk with Giac, he messed up the donuts
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: smey on October 04, 2010, 20:35:29 PM
Shawn, we might have made a mistake .. You were also noted in the activity topic. You will get news soon
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: smey on October 04, 2010, 20:37:18 PM
Oh and no-one was fired for not being at the ceremony :lol:
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: Bert on October 04, 2010, 21:00:28 PM
Oh and no-one was fired for not being at the ceremony :lol:
Yeah, an example it's me  :razz:
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: GiacJr on October 05, 2010, 01:58:42 AM
Seems we did make a mistake :trust: sorry dude. I'll fix everything back up once I get internet.
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: Shawn Edwards on October 05, 2010, 23:26:29 PM
Forget it. I'm done with this shit. I am ACSD for life. I'm so sorry for this Department and the people who cant get over their biased ways. Before I give someone the satisfaction of locking this topic, I will lock it myself. 10-4 OVER AND OUT -Candyman
Title: Re: I AM RETARD
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on October 06, 2010, 01:25:52 AM
Go **POUND SOME SAND** yourself. Banned. Account edited accordingly. :)
Title: Re: Forum Rights
Post by: GiacJr on October 06, 2010, 10:29:47 AM
saved me 5 mins of forum work. <3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal