Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:20:06 AM

Title: Happy Birthday
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:20:06 AM
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY LT. LEROY HUDSON & Cane......

(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3444/62862428.jpg) (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/62862428.jpg/)  :v:
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Meepy on September 27, 2010, 02:31:51 AM
Happy birthday Leroy!  :drunk:
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on September 27, 2010, 02:34:51 AM
And I'm pretty sure Cane's was today as well. :D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Allison on September 27, 2010, 02:36:54 AM
cane is finally 16, ohmahgawd, and happy birthday Polar
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Cane on September 27, 2010, 02:50:23 AM
And I'm pretty sure Cane's was today as well. :D

YOU REMEMBERED?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: RockStracci on September 27, 2010, 02:51:49 AM
Happy Birthday leroy and cane!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
Happy birthday Cane
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: James Bowling on September 27, 2010, 02:54:11 AM
Happy B ders
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Allison on September 27, 2010, 02:54:18 AM
And I'm pretty sure Cane's was today as well. :D

YOU REMEMBERED?
Calendar > Birthdays > Cane(16)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:56:31 AM
Ya lol
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on September 27, 2010, 03:28:01 AM
And I'm pretty sure Cane's was today as well. :D

YOU REMEMBERED?

How could I forget? :cool:
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Erickk on September 28, 2010, 01:02:13 AM
And I'm pretty sure Cane's was today as well. :D

YOU REMEMBERED?

How could I forget? :cool:

Forgot mine  ;)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Mac_Cabrazi on September 29, 2010, 01:50:01 AM
Happy B-day Leroy and Cane
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: Leroy Hudson on September 29, 2010, 17:32:09 PM
Thanks guys,

Lol Cane, nice, 16 too.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday
Post by: wil harris on September 30, 2010, 06:45:54 AM
Hey guys! Happy late B-day!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal