Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 00:14:43 AM

Title: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 00:14:43 AM
Also say which ya pick here so we will see who picked which option.
Be honest don't lie,
OR BE SHY

I am 14
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Panda on September 27, 2010, 00:35:34 AM
wait I got removed from SAPD again
never mind
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 00:39:05 AM
wait I got removed from SAPD again
never mind

So whats the age?
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Badandy on September 27, 2010, 01:27:09 AM
Im 13  :D
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: [SD]Douglas_Harrison on September 27, 2010, 01:29:46 AM
14
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Meepy on September 27, 2010, 01:41:15 AM
13
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Panda on September 27, 2010, 01:44:51 AM
wait I got removed from SAPD again
never mind

So whats the age?

I already put 18 up, but then I remembered I'm not even in SAPD.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: James Bowling on September 27, 2010, 01:50:57 AM
15
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Boozman on September 27, 2010, 01:55:04 AM
I'm 16.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Frank_S on September 27, 2010, 02:01:07 AM
21 (22 in 2.5 weeks)
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:17:46 AM
wait I got removed from SAPD again
never mind

So whats the age?

I already put 18 up, but then I remembered I'm not even in SAPD.


Freecop tho ;)
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Erickk on September 27, 2010, 02:30:58 AM
Nice avatar SFPD video thing Jimmy
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: RockStracci on September 27, 2010, 02:53:21 AM
I'm 15
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Kenny on September 27, 2010, 03:45:39 AM
20
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Sago on September 27, 2010, 06:11:20 AM
8 turning 9 in october  :cop:
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: [R*]EliteTerm on September 27, 2010, 08:07:52 AM
20 going on 21 in July.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Bert on September 27, 2010, 11:52:26 AM
17
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: JamesWilson on September 27, 2010, 22:10:33 PM
14
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Wayne on September 28, 2010, 00:05:18 AM
8 turning 9 in october  :cop:
Pedobear sent you a message.

17
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Freightliner on September 28, 2010, 13:22:05 PM
18
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Sushi on September 28, 2010, 14:39:05 PM
17
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Xander on September 30, 2010, 12:58:29 PM
Im 18.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Mahome on September 30, 2010, 15:48:46 PM
16 years, 10 moths,15 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes, 11 seconds, 0.283 mini seconds  :razz:
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: wil harris on September 30, 2010, 16:01:45 PM
I'm 14 years old, closer to 15
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Joseph_Allen on September 30, 2010, 17:20:09 PM
16, turning 17 this October.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Mack on September 30, 2010, 18:24:30 PM
Turned 17 recently  :)
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Deluca on September 30, 2010, 22:30:10 PM
48 here :P


NAH!! I'm just joking im 15 :D (15+ FTW :P)
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: tomboeg on October 08, 2010, 20:41:53 PM
13 Almost 14 become 14 in Feb
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: Dave on October 09, 2010, 00:49:06 AM
17. Age isn't everything. Was Chief of ARPD when I was 14.
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: [Rstar]CBFASI on October 09, 2010, 12:25:29 PM
35 !!!!
Title: Re: What are crime stoping SAPDs ages?
Post by: MrTrane on October 09, 2010, 12:27:11 PM
18, indeed age doesn't counts or means anything most of times, I've met 10years old kids mature such a 20+ person and 20years old people acting like 10years old kids..
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal