Argonath RPG Police Department

General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Badandy on August 17, 2010, 05:20:41 AM

Title: Today was Great :)
Post by: Badandy on August 17, 2010, 05:20:41 AM
Some Partol, Chasing Suspects. I was in a Pursuit then we had to use Lethal Force.

Then my Interview. Everything Went Good.

Then I was Promoted to Cadet :)

Thanks for the ones that Surported me  :cop:
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: Boozman on August 17, 2010, 05:34:31 AM
Congratulations on your Promotion :)
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: James Bowling on August 17, 2010, 05:35:30 AM
Congratulations on your Promotion :)


Finally congrats man
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: Badandy on August 17, 2010, 05:48:42 AM
Thanks  :cop:
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: Joseph_Allen on August 17, 2010, 17:04:17 PM
Congratulations on your Promotion :)

Kudos, and welcome aboard XD.
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: Badandy on August 18, 2010, 03:34:07 AM
When am I being Promoted on Forums?  :cop:
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: FlameMan on August 18, 2010, 08:44:00 AM
Soon :)
Title: Re: Today was Great :)
Post by: Jack on August 22, 2010, 09:21:03 AM
Congratulations badandy. I wish you good luck even when they rejected me ... again.
Anyway good luck mate and play fair. I do not want to hear people complaining about you.   ;)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal