Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: =AV=Mark Visacci on June 21, 2010, 14:06:24 PM

Title: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: =AV=Mark Visacci on June 21, 2010, 14:06:24 PM
(http://888redlight.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/picture-4.png?w=488&h=345)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Bert on June 21, 2010, 16:04:33 PM
There is a topic with police fails...
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Jason J. Dilworth on June 21, 2010, 16:40:36 PM
You are doing it wrong.
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Pepper on June 21, 2010, 18:50:35 PM
I live less than 15 minutes from that place. I think I know that officer. Silly person driving  :redface:
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Jcstodds on June 21, 2010, 20:50:22 PM
This is what I do if a city cop pulls me over when I'm on cop duty.
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on June 22, 2010, 00:37:17 AM
This is what I do if a city cop pulls me over when I'm on cop duty.

 :freddy:
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Boozman on June 22, 2010, 01:26:59 AM
You are doing it wrong.
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: James Bowling on June 22, 2010, 02:50:10 AM
Nope thats correct, I always do it that way,
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Atunzuman on June 22, 2010, 03:08:19 AM
I think this is the video from the cops perspective...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: =AV=Mark Visacci on June 23, 2010, 14:47:00 PM
I think this is the video from the cops perspective...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU)

Oh.. damn.. haha
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: [R*]Pancher on June 23, 2010, 15:13:32 PM
Yes, that's how i prevent a citizen from taking off from a traffic stop!!  :D
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: =AV=Mark Visacci on June 26, 2010, 11:09:42 AM
Yes, that's how i prevent a citizen from taking off from a traffic stop!!  :D

Haha xD    +1
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Giovanni_Blake on June 26, 2010, 11:59:18 AM
LOL OMG
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Tai on June 27, 2010, 01:17:00 AM
I think this is the video from the cops perspective...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7idOaMCEU)
Ownage  :rofl:
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Dutchy on June 27, 2010, 20:15:18 PM
Yes.
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Justin_Hawk on June 27, 2010, 21:16:16 PM
Wow he stoped realy fast good guy  :app:
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Wayne on June 27, 2010, 22:15:49 PM
Yes, that's how i prevent a citizen from taking off from a traffic stop!!  :D
(http://memegenerator.net/Pissed-off-Obama/ImageMacro/1432123/Pissed-off-Obama-YOU-ARE-FIRED.jpg)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Tai on June 28, 2010, 01:30:05 AM
Yes, that's how i prevent a citizen from taking off from a traffic stop!!  :D
(http://memegenerator.net/Pissed-off-Obama/ImageMacro/1432123/Pissed-off-Obama-YOU-ARE-FIRED.jpg)
Well I espect that Pancher moves now to Waynes office and give back
his chiefs weapons (minigun ftw!), badge, uniforms and keys (especially Hunter ones)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: Sago on June 28, 2010, 09:24:58 AM
Well I espect that Pancher moves now to Waynes office and give back
his chiefs weapons (minigun ftw!), badge, uniforms and keys (especially Hunter ones)

(http://i48.tinypic.com/302vol4.jpg)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: TinMan on June 28, 2010, 18:38:46 PM
Wow Mark I hope you don't do a traffic stop on me
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: =AV=Mark Visacci on June 28, 2010, 19:19:48 PM
Wow Mark I hope you don't do a traffic stop on me

 :rofl:

No.. this is how it works >>   (me):war: :help:(you)
Title: Re: This is how you do a traffic stop... right?
Post by: [R*]EliteTerm on August 06, 2010, 14:06:01 PM
SUV version, happened just 2 weeks ago :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peGXifbicM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal