Argonath RPG Police Department

General => Police Gallery => Pictures => Topic started by: J. Prilo on April 29, 2010, 16:18:55 PM

Title: What.
Post by: J. Prilo on April 29, 2010, 16:18:55 PM
(http://i40.tinypic.com/22b4nk.png)
When you see it, you'll shit bricks.
Title: Re: What.
Post by: Hidduh on April 29, 2010, 17:25:28 PM
Alaska mod..
Title: Re: What.
Post by: Hank_Rafferty on April 29, 2010, 20:55:31 PM
Is that only you who is annoyed by the arrested girl? Or everybody doesnt like it?
Title: Re: What.
Post by: [Rstar]Vince on April 29, 2010, 21:54:28 PM
I was a bit surprised when I saw her in the back as well the first time. :lol:
Title: Re: What.
Post by: [R*]EliteTerm on April 29, 2010, 22:00:39 PM
"22 to dispatch, we arrested Zoey for murdering countless of innocent zombies"
Title: Re: What.
Post by: J. Prilo on April 29, 2010, 22:02:03 PM
Well, not really annoying, but I was like "wtf".
Title: Re: What.
Post by: Edward Miller on April 29, 2010, 22:11:05 PM
I was realy scared when I see it, I thought im dreaming or something.
Title: Re: What.
Post by: Hidduh on April 29, 2010, 23:03:56 PM
Yeah me too :x
Title: Re: What.
Post by: Bert on April 29, 2010, 23:05:35 PM
It would be awsome if inside the trunk will be a mexican
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal